If you’ve never touched a computer and don’t have any experience with technology, come to these sessions with your device (if you have one) and you will learn:
- technology vocabulary so you can understand when friends and loved ones try to help you;
- why and how you want to use your computer;
- to identify all the parts of a computer and how they work and connect to printers, earphones and other devices;
- how to turn your computer on and off safely;
- how to navigate around your computer;
- how to create a word processing document;
- how to access the internet and find a website of interest;
- about the different ways to use email; and
- about additional learning opportunities at our center and online.
This is an in-person class.
No class 10/11/21; makeup class, if needed, 11/8/21.