We are looking for teachers to share their expertise, knowledge and experience either online or in person with the community. We look forward to the time that most of our courses are in person again, but until then we’d like to promote the teaching and learning from the convenience of our own homes.
We provide technical support for ZOOM classes including:
- Tips for teaching on ZOOM
- ZOOM platform to use while teaching
- ZOOM training for participants
- Technical assistance and support during online classes
- Distribution of materials to learners
- Communication with learners about sessions
- A free class provided (not hosted) by Ellsworth Adult Education
For in-person classes, we provide:
- appropriate spaces for your session at Ellsworth Adult Education, one of our school facilities or in at a facility of one of our many community partners
- support to use technology such as video, video conferencing, projecting powerpoints and more
- Reproduction of materials for class sessions
- Communication with learners, and
- a free class provided (not hosted) by Ellsworth Adult Education
Register for this session and we'll reach out to you, or call 207.664.7110 to schedule an appointment with Annie Sargent, Director, to explore the possibilities. We’d love to have you join us! This offering is available in-person, or live online using ZOOM.