Healthy Acadia is offering a livestream Recovery Coaching Basics Online training the first Wednesday of every month from January to June 2021. The eight hour training consists of pre-work/post work (2-3 hours) and one five-hour livestream session.
This training is based on CCAR's flagship training, the Recovery Coach Academy (RCA). This curriculum provides a basic, introductory version of Recovery Coaching in order to meet the needs of those who want a general understanding of the recovery process to better understand and support the recovery of their loved ones, friends, colleagues or recovery coaches within their organizations. This workshop is available to Maine residents. Participants in this workshop will:
- understand the roles of a recovery coach in supporting recovery;
- understand the roles of a system/site in supporting recovery coaching;
- define and increase fluency in the language of recovery;
- build capacity to understand, support and advocate for recovery; and
- create a learning community to advance the recognition, acceptance and support of recovery.
To register for one of these day-long sessions, go to Healthy Acadia/Maine Alliance for Recovery Coaching's CCAR Recovery Coaching Basics Online
This is a live online class, meeting on the first Wednesday of every month, January through June, 2021.
If you have any questions about the training, please contact: