Get Ready to ZOOM! We are here to support you! Many of our offerings are now online. To make the most of your Ellsworth Adult Ed courses, please register for this training so you are ready to join ZOOM with confidence and all will run smoothly for you and for others during your class or workshop. Online courses are generally shorter than in person sessions, so we strive to do everything we can to ensure that the course starts on time by addressing technical issues in advance. Our support is individualized and involves a survey (phone or email), resources (guides and videos), and in person or online practice sessions. Before your online course begins, you will need:
- a device with a camera and microphone (internal or external);
- access to ZOOM on your device;
- knowledge of how to join a ZOOM meeting;
- the ability to navigate the buttons on the ZOOM screen;
- an understanding of how to use communication tools like chat, hand raising and more; and,
- an awareness of etiquette to make the most of the experience for you and for others.
This workshop prepare you! We will be there to support you so you can make the most of your Ellsworth Adult Education workshops, as well as connect with family, friends, religious services and meetings. Please reach out to us!
This is a live online training.