Many people thinking about a change in their lives don’t know where to begin. Veteran career advisors will share available resources, identify opportunities and assist you in taking the next steps toward achieving your goals. Services include academic, employment, and training and technology support. Individualized sessions will provide you with the support you need to navigate your new life ahead in a sensitive, confidential and informal atmosphere.
- Identify interests
- Find a job that’s the right fit for you
- Identify training and college programs for a rewarding career
- Learn tips for completing job applications
- Assess technology skills and learn what you need for your next step
- Create a winning resume
- Take charge of your job interviews
When you register, you’ll receive a follow up contact from a student advisor who will share information about the options and set up an appointment with you.
You may also call or email us for an appointment - call us at 207.664.7110 or email us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Live online or in person; ongoing enrollment.